Krosp Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings - Page 30 Empty Re: Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings

Post  Francis Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:20 am

"I guess." Shathys orders an ale alongside Jack. "You're paying."
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings - Page 30 Empty Re: Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings

Post  Le kek Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:27 am

"We might be able to use him later. A strong emotional connection could make the ritual to open the portal a lot easier. For now we should focus on finding the connection to Pazuzu or scout the territory."
Jack pays for the ale.
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:33 am

"Whatever you say, I'm only interested in freeing the girls spirit. Plough the goblin invasion, though with out luck it's probably connected."

"Barkeep, please bring some meat for myself and my friends, Mishka included."
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:42 am

Not long after, the old halfling maid comes trotting out of the kitchen, carrying steaming plates of meat which she sets down in front of you. She curtsies and scampers back into the kitchen.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://krosp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 am

Shathys first hands a few pieces to Mishka who happily gobbles it down, then sets it down before Jack and beckons to Shara, "Please, eat your fill." Before taking a piece and chewing on it thoughtfully.

"Ameiko" Shathys says, his eyes faded out as if he were in another realm, "Where did you get your tattoos?"
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:54 am

'The ones you can see are memoirs from my adventuring days.' she says, her small string instrument filling the room with calming sounds. 'Treasures found. Dragons slain. Handsome princes rescued from said dragons. You know the drill.'

She smiles. 'As for the ones you can't see... Well, those aren't meant for polite company.'
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:53 am

Shathys barks a laugh and raises an eyebrow.

"Is that an invitation, my lady?"

Spoiler:
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:00 am

Ameiko barks a laugh, genuinely amused at the suggestion. 'Lady my ass,' she says. 'Try again in a few years, love. After you've got some experience under your belt. So to speak.'
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:05 am

Shathys laughs aloud, "Touchê, Ameiko, Touchê." Shathys drains his tankard of ale and asks for another before turning around to face Ameiko while idly gnawing a piece of meat, "Would you at least be able to tell me where I could get a Tattoo done in this sleepy town?"
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:07 am

'As long as you aren't looking for a bloody masterpiece, I can make you one. I doubt there's anyone else in town who can.'
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:14 am

"Perfect. I'll speak to you about it later." Shathys, quite solemn, begins to sketch down an idea.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:17 am

"Right, after having witnessed a true master at play, I think it's time to talk to some villagers, perhaps get the sheriff's version of what happened during the arrest. I also want to talk to the local priest again."
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:44 pm

With her mouth full of food Shara looks at Jack. "Easy there tiger. I need to eat, drink and possibly forget what we saw on that island. I'm not an experienced adventurer yet, it kinda shook my world."

She pauses for about 30 seconds while eating a little more. "I guess you are right though, I probably just need to work more. Someday maybe I'll get used to it. Although it doesn't seem like Shathys has."
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:30 am

Shathys shrugs, looking up from the paper. "I just don't feel like telling a man that I trapped his daughter's spirit with a psychotic entity for all eternity and I have no knowledge on how to bring her back. Though I hope one day we will, and when that day comes, I'll ram the bastard's beak into his black heart." Shathys caresses the smooth black trophy at his hip, his eyes calm though behind them a raging storm of hate consumes every thought.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:09 am

"Oh, I don't blame you. I feel the same way, it was merely a comparison with someone more experienced in the arts of adventuring. I don't know if I was hoping that it was a phase. Something that would pass. Maybe I don't, I'm not sure it's healthy not caring, you know?"

Shara shrugs and pets Osmus, who has crawled onto her lap to steal some food.
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:21 am

Jack gives Shara a sideways look. "Don't for a moment think I don't care. But we can't help anyone by sitting in a corner, crying."
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:47 am

"Could've fooled me." Shathys grunts, "But then again, you're the one who's keeping the ale coming, so anything you do is fine in my book...For now."

Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:18 pm

"I'll be sure to get your permission for whatever I do next." Jack says dryly.
"I'm going. If you wish to sit here and sulk feel free to. We can meet up here again tonight."
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:04 pm

"Such a good lad, that Jack." Shathys says to no one in particular, gnawing absently on a piece of meat.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:13 pm

"Maybe Jack is right, Shathys. I'm not sure it's going to do us any good staying here. And I'm sure Mishka would appreciate a little walk, I think we should head out, do something you know? It all seems pretty pointless."
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:31 am

Jack makes his way to the sheriff.
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 am

Shara leaves the Inn and runs to catch up with Jack.

"Enough with the self pity, it's time to make the bad guys feel some of it" Shara smiles at Jack, a little short of breath.
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 am

Does Shathys follow?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:43 am

Shathys and Mishka Follow.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:50 am

You find the sheriff at Sandpoint Garrison. He's sitting at a wooden table in the garrison's main hall, several stacks of parchment piled around him. As you approach, he signs one of the pieces of parchment and transfers it to one of the piles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum