Krosp Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings

5 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings - Page 14 Empty Re: Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings

Post  Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:27 am

Religion check:
Spoiler:

Ameiko brightens as she looks at Mishka. "Of course!" She says. "Mishka and I will be the best of friends, won't we girl? Yes we will! Yes we will!" Ameiko pets Mishka vigorously and plants a kiss right between her eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://krosp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings - Page 14 Empty Re: Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings

Post  Francis Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:03 am

Shathys relaxes visibly in relief, although having only recently had Mishka as a companion, already he's become fond of her.

"Thank you very much. Well then, friends, are we all ready? Or do you two want to get something before we go on our little outing?"

Mishka walks over to Shatyhs and nips his hand solemnly, as if to say "be careful" before walking over to Ameiko and sitting on her haunches panting happily and wagging her tail.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:35 am

"Right, before we become too teary-eyed we should probably move out."
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:41 pm

"Ready as i'll ever be".
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:02 am

And so you set off to Chopper's Isle. After a bit of walking, you stand before the cliffs overlooking the water far below. As you look down, you see that the beach below is littered with all sorts of junk and garbage. A rickety wooden sign states this area to be "Junker's Edge".

Spoiler:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 am

"Eh, well. Maybe we should get some climbing gear before we do this." Jack doesn't look too happy about climbing a cliff.
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 am

"Maybe there's another way of getting information. We didn't talk to the sheriff yet. And there was that tracker woman, i'm not sure me drowning is a good part of our plan" Shara mumbles with a disgruntled look on her face. She does not want to try climbing that cliff or even swimming to the island. "But if there is no other way, then yes, climbing gear sounds like a wonderful idea".
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:42 am

Shathys shrugs "I'm finding that I agree with the climbing gear suggestion. I'd prefer not to die, broken at the bottom of a cliff with my two companions following after."
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:48 am

"I'm not sure talking to the sheriff will yield results we don't already have. And if you can't climb a little cliff, what kind of adventurer are you?" Jack says with a grin.
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:50 am

"The persuasive kind" Shara smiles at him. "But i guess you are right, why not risk my life to climb a cliff and talk to a ghost. As long as you're aware that the wrath of my mother when you inform her of my tragic departure will be worse than any cliff you'll ever face".

Although not comfortable with the idea, Shara does not want to be the weak kid of the group and agrees to go along.
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:52 am

Spoiler:
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 am

After a few minutes of asking around, you are pointed towards the general store. Owned and operated by a stocky, red-faced man by the name of Ven Vinder, Sandpoint's oldest and best-stocked store has a little bit of everything - farm equipment, weapons, tack, tools, furniture, food, and even homemade pies by Ven’s wife Solsta.

As you enter the store, Ven is talking loudly to someone in the back room. Presumably his wife. "That no-good Harker had better keep his rotten hands from my Katrine! She's much too good for the likes of him. Oh!" He says as he spots you. "Sorry, I didn't hear you come in. How can I help you?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:12 am

"Hello there my good man, I notice you have cliffs around here, you wouldn't have any climbing gear to help us out with those would you?"
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 am

"We certainly do!" He rummages around in a crate behind them, then produces a long coil of rope and several metal hooks and rings. "This here is an excellent set of climbing gear. Nothing fancy, but it's good, honest rope for good, honest men!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:16 am

Shathys speaks up: "I'm not sure if Jack qualifies as the honest kind, do you have any dis-honest rope for dis-honest men?" Though he says this in a good nature Shathys makes sure he's out of arms reach of Jack
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:07 pm

"Certainly!" He turns around, rummaging through another crate, then produces another coil of rope and small pile of iron hooks and rings. "You won't find rope more dishonest on this side of the Nine Hells!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:57 am

"I'll take the honest rope, thank you very much." Jack says with a glance to Shathys and gives the man the gold.
"Now let's get going, I'm getting bored here."
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 am

"I probably need a climbing set too" Shara says with a shrug. "I'm not too keen on dying".

She hands some gold to Ven and doesn't seem too eager to continue.
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 am

"I'll take your best dishonest rope. Though I do feel that it's being perfectly honest in it's dishonesty so there's no harm no foul in using the dishonest rope, is there, my good man?" Shathys asks sincerely

Last edited by Francis on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 am

"Just shut up and get the rope."
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 am

"You won't find rope this honestly dishonest anywhere else." Ven says. "If it does fail and you fall to your death, I'll gladly give you your money back. I guarantee it."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:22 am

"It's a deal then!" Shathys hands over the gold gleefully and happily pats Jack on the back.

"Are we ready to go my fine-feathered companion? We're waiting on you, y'know."
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:37 am

"Alright my children, let's go." Jack says with a somewhat strained grin.
Spoiler:
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:41 am

And then you're at Junker's Edge.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:54 am

"So..." Shathys says, looking at the climb before them.

"We're going to die, aren't we?"
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum